Compressed Wood Bricks are made of kiln dried recycled wood that has been compressed under extreme pressure to form bricks. Compressed wood bricks are a responsible alternative because they burn hotter and cleaner than firewood. Compressed Wood bricks are excellent for wood stoves, fire places, furnaces, campfires and back yard fire pits.
5 Reasons to choose Compressed Wood Bricks:
- Compressed Wood Bricks are cleaner and can be easily stored indoors, with no insects or large amounts of sawdust like with traditional firewood.
- Compressed Wood Bricks contain no bark, which when burned leaves a large ash residue and creates harmful smoke pollution.
- Compressed Wood Bricks require less effort for the busy homeowner, with no chopping or hauling required.
- Wood Bricks burn hotter and longer than traditional firewood, as well as taking up less space, giving you the most value for your home!
- Made from recycled wood products, containing no additives, and cutting the amount of smoke pollution by up to ½, makes Compressed Wood Bricks the greenest choice on the market.
Call Pleasant Rentals and Sales at 508-675-5212 today to get more information or place an order!
- Okanagan wood pellets
- ENVIROWOOD Briquette by Enviro Wood Briquette LLC